Sign in to follow this  
jtscheu

just got picasso clark mix and naked clowns AWSOME

Just drove 17 hrs there and back to reefapalooza in cosamesa cali it was worth it because i found the fish i was looking for lots of great stuff and people there i got a pic with bret from tanked good times

ya i made it home in 14hrs just stoped for gas that was it and 85 90 all the way back and ya the fish did great i had them in a toat with a canon ball air stone and a heater in it so they traveled golden

ohh im going to pair and spawn them up i just wonder what the babys to the nakeds will come out to be they come from snowflake spawn so we will see and the picasso clarks are so beautiful i cant wait to get babys from thoes and put some in my show reef tank

i got it up to 110 i hit the power mode button and turned eco off so it was just me the motor and the open road lol just dont tell my granny because she wont leave it to me in her will haha

im thinking within a year maybe more then ill let everyone know because im sure we will be the first to spawn and sell these in oregon and we are working on other hypo mixes just need to exspand a little more currently working on 19 tanks i need 2 skimmers 2 sumps and 2 pumps and also a hook up on pvc piping and parts to make this happen but a little short on cash rite now if u like us on fb under JC Clownfish i will keep updates on there to keep you all posted and also will on here im very excited that we are growing

im thinking within a year maybe more then ill let everyone know because im sure we will be the first to spawn and sell these in oregon and we are working on other hypo mixes just need to exspand a little more currently working on 19 tanks i need 2 skimmers 2 sumps and 2 pumps and also a hook up on pvc piping and parts to make this happen but a little short on cash rite now if u like us on fb under JC Clownfish i will keep updates on there to keep you all posted and also will on here im very excited that we are growing

[ATTACH]13450[/ATTACH] naked clowns

THOSE CLOWNS ARE NAKED! at least you blured them out, this is a family forum you know (laugh)

Great looking fish. I love seeing all the different patterns of clowns people are breading.