Sign in to follow this  
SteveHash-fish20

My biocube.

No idea on ph, the calc is sitting high but thats from lack of coral conaumption not sand, i believe his calc is either 480-500 which isnt dosed, just mqintainef through water changes so far and dkh has sat perfectly stablr at 10

And we havent tested mag at all if i had to guess its near 1350-1400, same as the salt mix is formulated i believe. Whatever kent brand salts mag is

That's a nice piece !! I can't believe those sat that long !! Glad u finally got one !!

Thank you Jeff,

And yeah I was surprised how much he still has left! And more amazing stuff on top of that, great prices as well, if you want any tyree robakaki, m.hurricane, or even more than that for the price Brett is your man.

tank looks good' date=' one thing i would move the branching cyphastrea down, they dont appreciate a lot of light[/quote']

Yeah I have been thinking about doing that, would a ORA birdsnest of paradise like that spot more do you think? Just cause I would like to put something there

Those galactic alien eyes are sweet, just add " LE or CE " or both in front of the name an you got instant 75.00-100.00 per polyp zoa

The BN wont mind the brighter light-IME

Those galactic alien eyes are sweet, just add " LE or CE " or both in front of the name an you got instant 75.00-100.00 per polyp zoa

The BN wont mind the brighter light-IME

Really though! (Laugh)

"LE galactic alien eyes"

I mean they are limited, right? Ahaha

Good call brad

Yeah I have been thinking about doing that' date=' would a ORA birdsnest of paradise like that spot more do you think? Just cause I would like to put something there[/quote']

Yep they love high light, i can send a frag your way if you want

Yep they love high light' date=' i can send a frag your way if you want[/quote']

I have a ORA BN of paradise, and are we talking free?? Lol I'm jk yeah I do like the ponape you have, just don't have cash. Hopefully when I get paid we can work something out, I like the orange digi for $3 btw best price I've ever seen. Lol

Nice - acans are one of my favorite species. Looks like that one on the bottom is coming back from some trauma...it has nice colors though - same with the one up top.