July Meeting

NoobtoSalt

Come check out the nano side of reefing

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm. Mainly a meet and greet unless someone would like to talk about any specific topics. Maybe teach me how to get the blue out of my photos with the led light setup? (scratch) Frag swap of course.

Anyways looking forward to seeing you all here.

Date: July 14th, 2012

Time: 1pm-3pm

Address: 2708 NE 92nd Circle

Vancouver, Wa 98665

If you are on the evite list please respond to it, going or not so I have an idea of how many people to expect. TY

Confirmed:

Matty0206

racefan

JustJohnny86 (2)

Kasasah

Rollermonkey ??

Well, holy cow. I'm actually not working that day...

Think the wife will be mad if I leave her at home with the 2YO daughter and new puppy who will be arriving on the 12th?

Sounds like a plan to me.

This is a Vegas bump..

a6fa4a9b-bb86-c9d2.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm not going to make this one' date=' didn't get the day off from work afterall :(. Too bad I was looking forward to seeing the seahorses.[/quote']

Awe.... well there is always time to take a look anytime you want bud.

Another Vegas bump. Coming back tomorrow. Can anyone tell me who this is?? I know btw...lol

a6fa4a5d-327f-5d71.jpg

Awe.... well there is always time to take a look anytime you want bud.

Another Vegas bump. Coming back tomorrow. Can anyone tell me who this is?? I know btw...lol

a6fa4a5d-327f-5d71.jpg

Ok well since nobody guessed it.............

It's Leon Spinks. One of only a handful of guys to beat Mohamed Ali.

Either way I'm back in town and starting to get the house ready for the meeting.

Well I've lost some of the fry (not much of a surprise though). Looking forward to seeing everyone here this weekend. We can also setup a frag swap of course. If someone wants to start up a thread to do so. I have some equipment collecting dust in the garage that I would be willing to trade for corals.

I got an email earlier asking about a frag swap. Post up what you've got and see if someone wants to trade or buy your stuff. I would but I'm tapped out from the new setup at the current moment. Wish I had more time to focus on the reef tank but it's been a bit neglected over the past few weeks. Still looks fine just have aptasia all over the place that I have to take care of before you all get here this weekend..(laugh)

I got an email earlier asking about a frag swap. Post up what you've got and see if someone wants to trade or buy your stuff. I would but I'm tapped out from the new setup at the current moment. Wish I had more time to focus on the reef tank but it's been a bit neglected over the past few weeks. Still looks fine just have aptasia all over the place that I have to take care of before you all get here this weekend..(laugh)

Thursday bump.

Nothing fancy food wise btw. Just cookies and drinks. I'm going to be moving the seahorse tank tomorrrow to a different stand I hope before the meeting. Looking forward to seeing new and old faces.. Who knows maybe we might even get a sighting of the junkie?? No too good to be true