Hi all.....

peligro

Well I'm about 4 month into the reef tanking, I did some low maintenance fresh water for about two years, had a brackish setup for a year, with a f8 puffer that I saved from Walmart.......But met his doom to another Walmart spotted puffer that I'm assuming had some form of ich..... And moved on to sw.... Went for the all in one tank. Jbj 28gal hqi

32891112-ddaf-cb6d.jpg

I have a very small pink finger polyps. Very small

32891112-ddff-bfd2.jpg

And some other hitch hiker button polyps

32891112-de2d-91d6.jpg

32891112-de41-6104.jpg

They have gone from 7 polyps to about 35.... But can't seem to have the heart to give them away. Or ditch them.

Soo......problem though.......

I'm battling dinoflagellates. So I'm planning an all out war. Taking rock out, and scrubbing them. Re-aquascaping. Scrubbing the heck out of the back sump. And cleaning pumps. And setting up a regular cleaning time for the back. Ya live you learn. Lol. But that's about it.

HTC EVO

Welcome! If you want some free starter mushrooms and zoas, I'd be happy to hook you up to get the coral craze started :) Always nice to see more couve reefers!

Go ahead and kill those polyps to solve your problem, the stuff i'll give you is much nicer looking lol!

Yeah, just send me a PM on here and you can swing by this weekend or something if your tank is ready for some coral. Mushrooms grow extremely easily and multiply fast, so I have tons. I'll give you some red, green, and blue ones. I'll try to get some wrangled up for you to take.

There are a few people on here from Vancouver, everyone is really cool, so take any opportunity to check out others tanks when you can.