Hello from Gresham!

Tuduku

Hello everyone! After spending all my GF points. I'm finally returning to the aquarium hobby after 7 years out. Being in school, my previous tanks really basic so, that's all i know. But now I want to make something nice happen. Looking to do a 30g with 29g sump. Hope you guys will be able to help with some much needed advice. I also jumped on the full membership here, and hope to eventually participate in some local events.

Welcome aboard =) There are a lot of helpfull people here. They helped me out a ton when I was starting back up after a long time out of the hoby. The club meetings are a blast and a good way to meet local reefers. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your tank build thread!

Membership card? I never got one. lol But then again Jen was supposed to do it. Which reminds me. I need to renew my membership.

LOL, well if you renew Brian I will get one out to you ASAP! I will even spring for the stamp..:p Look Tuduku Chief was on it and updated your status already!(clap)(clap)

Yay. I'm a reef club member without a reef. I'm going to need to change that soon. Hehe. Thank you all for the greeting. And for my first question. Should I start a build thread with what I have planned so far and seek advise on that? Or start a different thread for my planning first?

Yay. I'm a reef club member without a reef. I'm going to need to change that soon. Hehe. Thank you all for the greeting. And for my first question. Should I start a build thread with what I have planned so far and seek advise on that? Or start a different thread for my planning first?

You could start a build thread or put it under general discussion. It's up to you. We are pretty laid back here for the most part! :) And that's a great idea to get advice. We did that and are quite pleased at how our tank turned out!

Welcome to the forum :)

We have a great bunch of people on here. They have put up with my endless beginer questions for months. In fact I still ask them (whistle) DOH!

I you like we have a meeting next Saturday the 21st.

Archived