Nudis take 3 group buy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I've had them all in the tank for almost a week and i haven't seen any of them. (scratch) i have so much aptasia that it's hard to tell if they are doing anything yet. Anyone that has had them in the past have any suggestions? I have all 20 in the tank and need to find at least four of them for the other two people in the order. Worst case i just give them the money back but I'm surprised i can't see at least one yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah' date=' Drock is thinking what I am thinking. Check the co2. Do you have a PH controller on the reactor? Does your calcium reactor have a second chamber? Have you changed the substrate recently, if not... it's a good buffer and removes old organics. Also think about the other side of the equation; What about your bioload, ever considered running ozone?[/quote']

Sorry fellas at this point i need to find the few already paid for

They are incredibly hard to find once you put them in! I put about 20 in my system and never saw them again. This coupled with my copperband erraticated them but I never caught even the slightest glimpse of them after they went in.

Yeah but you've got a couple hundred gallons on me..lol. I would have thought i would see at least one by now. I will just stay patient