Eugenians head count

Cuttlefish

One here. You definately used one of the right words in your message to get some people on here to come a running and that word would be beer. If we can get this weather to stay nice like it is today so we might be able to plan something I might have a BBQ at the house.

Beer Stein, I will be there today.. lol.

I wander to the McMennamins at waterfront sometimes but beer stein is the place, and they have great food to top it off.

as cited from eugeneweekly.com :

Best Beer on Tap Selection

1. The Bier Stein

2. Good Times Café

3. Wetlands Brew Pub

6th Street bar and grill is my prefered place. Can't beat $6 burger and brew on tuesdays, if you can stand to wait in line. I like the beer stein too, great food and great beer. Taylors on campus is another spot we like to hit up sometimes.

• 1 month later...
6th Street bar and grill is my prefered place. Can't beat $6 burger and brew on tuesdays' date=' if you can stand to wait in line. I like the beer stein too, great food and great beer. Taylors on campus is another spot we like to hit up sometimes.[/quote']

Are you guys alumni or students? Taylor's has really good steak sandwiches!

Eugene here too. Graduated in 04 not from UofO. Hit me up for beer anytime Im a sucker for beer and steaks. Ask my friends if they even mention it I am already heading to the freezer to start thawing the steaks. In fact.... I think I will stop by the store and get some on my way home. Thanks for making my mind up for dinner tonight.