HEZA official Growout page!

When it posted it never showed any icons-so I editted it-

Trying to post from my iPad sucks (I think its the iPad that sucks-IMO)-for the record , I never paid for my iPad, I would never purchase an iPad, iPhone, i anything-(puke)

Thats just for Steelhead-(yahoo)

(laugh) Steelhead is not even reading this thread Brad ... besides Ipads are cool even Elvis has one.. ;)

Waw. Quit whining and figure it out Brad!!! lol I like that you and Emerald double post so many times. If you have not noticed I am trying to "cyber bully" both of you.

That's all you got schoolteacher? . I double post because I know your feeble mind does not get what I'm saying the first time... :)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(laugh) Steelhead is not even reading this thread Brad ... besides Ipads are cool even Elvis has one.. ;)

That's all you got schoolteacher? . I double post because I know your feeble mind does not get what I'm saying the first time... :)

It referenced Apple products, he may search threads based on keywords. I have seen many attempted saves of the feeble Apple products by him but of course to no avail-rofl

As for your Cyberbullying of the senior class (MR S) thats not very presidential elect of you. We should feel his pain, I hear he has a boot mark on his *** from getting said boot from Josh's GO comp

(party)

It referenced Apple products, he may search threads based on keywords. I have seen many attempted saves of the feeble Apple products by him but of course to no avail-rofl

As for your Cyberbullying of the senior class (MR S) thats not very presidential elect of you. We should feel his pain, I hear he has a boot mark on his *** from getting said boot from Josh's GO comp

(party)

What is your personal problem with apple products? Did an apple computer beat you up when you were a mere punk kid?(laugh) I have a pc and an Ipad. I don't have an Iphone because I don't really like touch screens.

and I wasn't cyberbullying our resident senior citizen Mr. S... I was merely trying to help him out...:p

Thanks brad! GOPHER? really:confused:

Lol. They, being rainbow captors, are at ten. The fringe on a few got buzzed by bubble corral. Still in good heath, just a little short in fringe. When their fringe looks better I will start dragging. These beings slow to grow, I want to be cautious.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks brad! GOPHER? really:confused:

Lol. They, being rainbow captors, are at ten. The fringe on a few got buzzed by bubble corral. Still in good heath, just a little short in fringe. When their fringe looks better I will start dragging. These beings slow to grow, I want to be cautious.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I see you too got busted by the auto spell check-Topher-(laugh)

I guess "Topher" is not in my phones dictionary/data base but "gopher" is, just as "fragging" is not in yours-rofl

(censored) hilariuos-(clap)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on Paradise

Well what is left is the Raptors , Paradise and the Dragonballz's that we are hoping to eventually get a replacement for.

Here is the Paradise. I believe there are 8 polyps but they are so small it's hard to tell. Here's a nice macro shot. They are nice close up with a macro lens!(laugh)

DSC01520ARW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...