HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap that was a triple post!DOH! I can't wait until this forum works better! I would love to dethrone a certain someone but sadly it looks like I get no extra credit for repeating myself!:p

Oddly enough its just the users in 1 particular household(whistle)that are habitual offenders of the double post scenario.

I am not buying into it anymore, if it was happening to others(scratch) I may believe it but....................(nono)

Oddly enough its just the users in 1 particular household(whistle)that are habitual offenders of the double post scenario.

I am not buying into it anymore, if it was happening to others(scratch) I may believe it but....................(nono)

That theory would be all well in good but since you obviously have not mastered basic counting......(scratch):p I will point out to you that it does not appear that the double posts (although entertaining for you and Roger, and John) do not actually change my post count so I can become the top poster and have my name entered in the hall of fame! I do find it impressive ( or frightening(scary)) that I am in the 7000 range already

Oh wait on second thought it does seem to be giving me credit! Awesome! I went from 7039 to 7044 (rock2). Watch out Ca2OR! Watch out Miles! I'm catching up! (clap)

It's the first of the month but since most of us recently updated and since my camera was stolen Thursday(sad)(sad) no need for updates this month unless you really feel like it.

Zoas left in this growout:

Raptor rainbows

Dragonballz's

Paradise

When all else fails and you are wondering what's left or what the polyp counts are or who has them, read the first post!(laugh)

I have the avatars back:-) although they r a lil pist from me scraping the blue cloves off of them. Guess before I transfered them to Topher I gave them a bonus:-( either way I have two plugs with what looks like 6 and 6. So once everything opens back up I'll get to fragging for.... Stylaster, Reefnjunkie, and Rgrcrain.

Oh, and Topher still has the rainbow raptors....

322b2a9a-036f-6c03.jpg

322b2a9a-0380-684a.jpg.

I have the avatars back:-) although they r a lil pist from me scraping the blue cloves off of them. Guess before I transfered them to Topher I gave them a bonus:-( either way I have two plugs with what looks like 6 and 6. So once everything opens back up I'll get to fragging for.... Stylaster, Reefnjunkie, and Rgrcrain.

Oh, and Topher still has the rainbow raptors....

322b2a9a-036f-6c03.jpg

322b2a9a-0380-684a.jpg.

Ok cool list updated and thanks for the pictures!

I wont be posting a pic since it was not long ago I posted what I got' date=' I will say that the nub Beth pointed out has started to open so call it 6[/quote']

LOL So you are saying I was right?!?!? I love it!!! Yay.... we are at 6.... only 13 to go before we can attempt to frag!!!

John is having some troubles with the dragonballZs, his and mine (forgot to drop them off to me, no biggie). I think only 1 polyp has opened so he's doing some dipping and I suggested moving them to lower light lower flow. The pics he sent me look like they are going to melt IMO.

Whomever is growing the dragonballZs, what kind of flow and light are you giving them?

Yes you were right(icon)

oops double post...(whistle)

John is having some troubles with the dragonballZs, his and mine (forgot to drop them off to me, no biggie). I think only 1 polyp has opened so he's doing some dipping and I suggested moving them to lower light lower flow. The pics he sent me look like they are going to melt IMO.

Whomever is growing the dragonballZs, what kind of flow and light are you giving them?

The dragonballz's were on the same rack as everything else. Medium light and flow.

Your just trying to bump posts counts

I don't know what you are talking about...(whistle) Besides Miles has taken over the coveted top poster spot!(clap)

Okay folks I guess I was too quick to pat myself on the back. The dragonballz's are not looking good. We treated them with furan 2. They must be ones that can be touchy with fragging. I will keep you posted and fortunately we did send out frags to Bigjohnwoody, Impur (also not doing well), Roy, Mr s, and Spye so all is not lost. I will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...