Sign in to follow this  
oxx155

May Meeting?

Thanks to everyone for coming! It was a great meeting and I was happy to see everyone enjoying themselves and meeting everyone involved in this great club!

BIG THANKS to all the sponsors for all the great goodies and coupons! I encourage everyone to take a second and either personally or through email thank the sponsor that donated the item you got, it would mean a lot to them.

Thought I would take a second to address the Sea Dwelling Creatures coupon - It is something that not only SDC but all the LFS I talked to liked and agreed would benefit everyone. I hope that those that did get the coupon use it.

I guess I should start thinking about next year and how to top this year, LOL

Sweet there's going to be a next year! Great idea about thinking the sponsors individually. I will that.

Thanks to everyone for coming! It was a great meeting and I was happy to see everyone enjoying themselves and meeting everyone involved in this great club!

BIG THANKS to all the sponsors for all the great goodies and coupons! I encourage everyone to take a second and either personally or through email thank the sponsor that donated the item you got, it would mean a lot to them.

Thought I would take a second to address the Sea Dwelling Creatures coupon - It is something that not only SDC but all the LFS I talked to liked and agreed would benefit everyone. I hope that those that did get the coupon use it.

I guess I should start thinking about next year and how to top this year, LOL

Sweet there's going to be a next year! Great idea about thinking the sponsors individually. I will do that.