Sign in to follow this  
mwheeler

snow

I really dont want it to snow, my 4x4 in the exploder is having problems right now. Normally I get excited about the snow.

9 times out of 10 I swear the news just invents these events to get better news ratings :)

its not looking good for no snow

"ACCUMULATION/SNOW LEVELS...UP TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY MORNING. AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE EXPECTED LATER WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. GENERAL STORM TOTALS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES ARE EXPECTED FOR THE COAST AND LOWLANDS BY THURSDAY EVENING...WITH LOCAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES POSSIBLE MAINLY IN THE HIGHER HILLS." -MSN.com

its not looking good for no snow

"ACCUMULATION/SNOW LEVELS...UP TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY MORNING. AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE EXPECTED LATER WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. GENERAL STORM TOTALS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES ARE EXPECTED FOR THE COAST AND LOWLANDS BY THURSDAY EVENING...WITH LOCAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES POSSIBLE MAINLY IN THE HIGHER HILLS." -MSN.com

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!! I love snow! Love to drive in it.... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!! I love snow! Love to drive in it.... Let it snow' date=' let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Normally I do too, but with the 4x going wonky on me I really dont want to chance it.

I must be the only person on this forum that is ready for the nice sunny days of sitting in the backyard with (beverage of choice) in hand while watching the the dogs/kids play in the yard with the smell of the BBQ cooking away!!!

Now that would be the best of the best!!

I must be the only person on this forum that is ready for the nice sunny days of sitting in the backyard with (beverage of choice) in hand while watching the the dogs/kids play in the yard with the smell of the BBQ cooking away!!!

Now that would be the best of the best!!

Well your not the only one, but I bet we are the minority. LOL

I want to find that ground hog & ring it's neck. Early Spring my pah tooty!

If you find him give me a call and I'll go with you to make sure it is done right! :)