Noob zoas Grow out contest

I sent a PM on the last few remaining contestants that have not paid. I have conformation on all of them except for 2. I am hoping to get things started fragging tonight and into tomorrow if I don't get it all finished. I will post pictures tomorrow of the frags but they may not be opened.

If you would like to get anything from TECO now is the time since I have the package coming up from Jody he said we can add to the order without you having to pay for shipping (shipping will be coming out of the Growout). So if you've always wanted a frag from TECO but didn't want to pay for shipping this would be the time to do it, as well as support TECO due to him offering up some sweet prizes! To my understanding as well he is still running the regular 10% off as well as for PNWMAS members we get an extra 10% off. Don't pass up on this opportunity to get yourself some sweet corals.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would like to get anything from TECO now is the time since I have the package coming up from Jody he said we can add to the order without you having to pay for shipping (shipping will be coming out of the Growout). So if you've always wanted a frag from TECO but didn't want to pay for shipping this would be the time to do it' date=' as well as support TECO due to him offering up some sweet prizes! To my understanding as well he is still running the regular 10% off as well as for PNWMAS members we get an extra 10% off. Don't pass up on this opportunity to get yourself some sweet corals.[/quote']

How long do we have to be able to add to this? I would like to get something but have to wait till friday, how soon is the window to add anything closing?

It actually won't ship for a few weeks so take your time.check out the sweet deals.

How long do we have to be able to add to this? I would like to get something but have to wait till friday' date=' how soon is the window to add anything closing?[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I sent a PM on the last few remaining contestants that have not paid. I have conformation on all of them except for 2. I am hoping to get things started fragging tonight and into tomorrow if I don't get it all finished. I will post pictures tomorrow of the frags but they may not be opened.

If you would like to get anything from TECO now is the time since I have the package coming up from Jody he said we can add to the order without you having to pay for shipping (shipping will be coming out of the Growout). So if you've always wanted a frag from TECO but didn't want to pay for shipping this would be the time to do it, as well as support TECO due to him offering up some sweet prizes! To my understanding as well he is still running the regular 10% off as well as for PNWMAS members we get an extra 10% off. Don't pass up on this opportunity to get yourself some sweet corals.

Dont forget free shipping for over 100. Or is that already over?

Sorry guys' date=' but with the possibility of a move comin up, just not gonna be able to do it lol.[/quote']

Well now that you've been rude to me in PM's and saying I'm on your ignore list. I'm going to make it public. I'm a little annoyed that this has been in the works for weeks now and you step out at the last possible moment. We all have things in life going on right now myself included. My wifes grandma died this morning but I at least have the decency to take care of the obligations I said I was going to do tonight and all other nights. I sent a PM to the remaining people that needed to pay a few days ago and you've been on the boards every night. To tell me that you are not going to do it today is just plain silly Mick. I've never had an issue with you but with your comments through PM's it just shows me what type of person you really are.

Well now that you've been rude to me in PM's and saying I'm on your ignore list. I'm going to make it public. I'm a little annoyed that this has been in the works for weeks now and you step out at the last possible moment. We all have things in life going on right now myself included. My wifes grandma died this morning but I at least have the decency to take care of the obligations I said I was going to do tonight and all other nights. I sent a PM to the remaining people that needed to pay a few days ago and you've been on the boards every night. To tell me that you are not going to do it today is just plain silly Mick. I've never had an issue with you but with your comments through PM's it just shows me what type of person you really are.

sorry about your wifes grandma.. and your doing a great job at running this grow out

sorry about your wifes grandma.. and your doing a great job at running this grow out

thanks dan. It's been a rough day today and to have someone do this when I've already been making plans with the money with this is disapointing. I'm sure it will get pulled and I'm not trying to have a personal attack against him but it bothers me when people flake out this late in the game.

thanks dan. It's been a rough day today and to have someone do this when I've already been making plans with the money with this is disapointing. I'm sure it will get pulled and I'm not trying to have a personal attack against him but it bothers me when people flake out this late in the game.

Well I understand man. I really hate when those things happen and people or thing fall threw its just not a good feeling at all in it just put u in a funk(flame)(flame) if you know what I mean and sorry to hear about your wife's grandmother as well

Well I understand man. I really hate when those things happen and people or thing fall threw its just not a good feeling at all in it just put u in a funk(flame)(flame) if you know what I mean and sorry to hear about your wife's grandmother as well

Thanks you guys. I wasn't trying to get any sympathy out of it. We flew out to go see her a few weeks back that's why we couldn't get to the meeting. We were in Chicago at the time. anyways back to the growout and making things positive again.