Sign in to follow this  
stylaster

2010 Christmas Party

Come on Roy! You'll make more money for the forum! I would go if I could.

Kim, in an effort to gain more income for the club and support my fuel costs and buffet ticket, I would gladly sponsor your raffle tickets at a 3 to 1 ratio,,,,LOL

Kim, in an effort to gain more income for the club and support my fuel costs and buffet ticket, I would gladly sponsor your raffle tickets at a 3 to 1 ratio,,,,LOL

I'll work...errr...help you out for 2.5 to 1 and even bring you back a doggy bag.

May I suggest some blank name tags for people to fill out with their name and handle to help us newer peeps out?

Got em! Just dont be so shy :)

To everyone that will or will not be attending the xmas party. Mike has pretty much made every contact and rounded up all of the raffle prizes himself. I for one would like to say THANK YOU MIKE!!!.

A warning to Michael :D....if you take home all the raffle prizes at this meeting I'm gonna cry "FOUL" and pitch a fit. (nono) I think the membership should limit you to just one raffle ticket!(laugh)

Kim' date=' in an effort to gain more income for the club and support my fuel costs and buffet ticket, I would gladly sponsor your raffle tickets at a 3 to 1 ratio,,,,LOL[/quote']

You suck sir! (flame)The least you could do is a 1:1 ratio after completely shocking Beth by showing your new tattoo!(laugh)

I'll work...errr...help you out for 2.5 to 1 and even bring you back a doggy bag.

Getting better... do I hear 1:1 and more importantly would someone actually be honest.

I could see it now. Sorry Kim, you didn't win anything.(sad)DOH! However, I won 10 prizes go figure!(laugh)

Well I have the 12th off so count me in.

Just two questions.

is there anyone coming from or through Portland that I could hitch a ride from? and

How much are the raffle tickets going to be?

Thanks for holding it for me. I will be sure to grab it in a few weeks..

YES!!!!

One of the bigger items showed up today for the raffle!!!

And it alone will be worth your cost of food!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

wow the prizes alone make this worth the trip. This is the most prizes i have ever seen out of the club Christmas parties, this year is going to ROCK! btw i want that reeflo blackfin pump :) can i call presidential dibs? hehe

wow the prizes alone make this worth the trip. This is the most prizes i have ever seen out of the club Christmas parties' date=' this year is going to ROCK! btw i want that reeflo blackfin pump :) can i call presidential dibs? hehe[/quote']

NO.........