How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

Bwahahaha, Seattle lost to the Rams! They got out trick played and didn't get a bunch of BS calls, and what do you know? LOST!! Great graphic Noob. Nothing worse than a bandwagon fan.

niners? More like zero's. Man they got worked. So hard.

And the chargers lost as well! Cry me a Rivers. Get ready for another loss this Thursday.

But how about them Cowboys! Great win against a tough conference opponant. Schedule looks a bit light coming up so keep wining and don't play down. Dez is a monster, and Murray is runnin tuff! See you guys in the Superbowl!

(laugh) I have to stay up later. I missed what you posted before you thought better of it and edited it!(laugh) I love your late night rants Issac!(clap)(clap) There should be a PNWMAS clause that you don't have to filter as much if you post after midnight!(laugh)

LOL, I filtered that post like three times...I'm such a hater after midnight! Glad you find humor in it...I really dont like to offend people(THEN again i guess Cowboys fans arent people, so the gloves are coming off now)!

See you guys in the Superbowl!

Oh this is classic! Setting yourself up for failure again Pete! Though I do find pure joy in Cowboys fans dreams being smashed year after year! It's gonna be a great year!

I'm a Buc's fan and I cannot wait for you Cowboys, Niners and Seahawks fans to all join me on the loser bus! Plenty of room(as illustrated by Noob's post).

LOL' date=' I filtered that post like three times...I'm such a hater after midnight! Glad you find humor in it...I really dont like to offend people(THEN again i guess Cowboys fans arent people, so the gloves are coming off now)![/quote']

You are such a hater when it comes to the Cowboys! (laugh). You're such a mild mannered easy going guy in person. It just cracks me up that something like a football team would get you so riled up!

Oh this is classic! Setting yourself up for failure again Pete! Though I do find pure joy in Cowboys fans dreams being smashed year after year! It's gonna be a great year!

I'm a Buc's fan and I cannot wait for you Cowboys, Niners and Seahawks fans to all join me on the loser bus! Plenty of room(as illustrated by Noob's post).

There aren't any guarantees in football. I know that. I was there when Tony Romo pulled the Charlie Brown move during the playoffs in Seattle. I'm just enjoying the ride. Demarco Murray could get hurt. Tony Romo could get hurt (Seahawks) really tried a week ago). Another team could finally get it together and peak later on.

I'm just enjoying the wins right now (rock2)(rock2) but will be there supporting the Cowboys next year even if they don't make the playoffs. That's how

Great win by Denver. They really dominated San Francisco. I thought it was going to be a closer game. Was really kinda boring except for the Peyton Manning record.

Not saying this about any particular team, I do get tired of players asking for the ref to throw the flag every play. When calls are questionable or close, I prefer they go as "no calls". I hate when refs determine the outcome of a game. Kinda like the Notre Dame game this weekend.

Issac you talking about this graphic...(laugh)

No, I think it was this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13782[/ATTACH]

or this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13783[/ATTACH]

Pinterest Cowboys hate :) :) LINK

++**I love the fact that you had to click on the pictures to see what they said...almost like punching oneself in thy own face :)

post-6050-141867764618_thumb.jpg

post-6050-141867764621_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

How bout them Cowboys now! What a game tonight. The fumble that didn't go our way... Come on man....

But a win is a win! Odell is a beast and looking forward to seeing his growth in the next few years. Just a shame he plays for the Giants.

So let's recap..

The Cowboys have a better record then the Seahawks and Niners and looking for our next win on Turkey Day against a hard opponent the Eagles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That was a good win! I haven't been able to see this thread! Dallas and NY usually have hard fought games! Good win and at least for one week I won't hear that Tony Romo can't come from behind to win! Hey Isaac where are you? I miss you're late night Cowboy hating rants! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was a good win! I haven't been able to see this thread! Dallas and NY usually have hard fought games! Good win and at least for one week I won't hear that Tony Romo can't come from behind to win! Hey Isaac where are you? I miss you're late night Cowboy hating rants! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to admit this but that was a good win last night for the cowboys. I watched every second of it, and was really enjoying watching Eli slap the cowboys around...then Romo, broken back and all starts flinging it around like he's a kid again, cowboys defense makes a minor change, and my dreams of cowboy misery was dashed once again.

and now I'm off to the bathroom to wash my mouth out with soap....or bleach.

I hate to admit this but that was a good win last night for the cowboys. I watched every second of it, and was really enjoying watching Eli slap the cowboys around...then Romo, broken back and all starts flinging it around like he's a kid again, cowboys defense makes a minor change, and my dreams of cowboy misery was dashed once again.

and now I'm off to the bathroom to wash my mouth out with soap....or bleach.

I had to quote that! (laugh) It is a rare thing to hear you say something positive! :) Too bad it's a short week for the Cowboys!DOH!

You are right, I need to work on being more positive about the Cowboys.

Let's try this out again:

I'm looking forward to having a wonderful Thanksgiving, eating delicious turkey, hanging out with family, and gathering around our television to watch the cowboys get slapped around.

You are right! That felt great to be positive:)

You are right, I need to work on being more positive about the Cowboys.

Let's try this out again:

I'm looking forward to having a wonderful Thanksgiving, eating delicious turkey, hanging out with family, and gathering around our television to watch the cowboys get slapped around.

You are right! That felt great to be positive:)

(laugh) Is this your idea of contributing to the new improved positive fluffy bunnies and kitties fish forum?(flower)

Let me be the first to say:

How Bout Them Cowboys!

roflI was waiting for this all day Isaac! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!(laugh) I enjoyed my 4 days of reprieve and I will forever hold dearly in my heart the one positive thing you had to say about the Cowboys.(clap)(clap) Honestly I was not surprised that the Eagles won. The Cowboys defense is not good. It is better than expected but I knew it would not match up well to the Eagle's offense. Loved Chip Kelly's offense when he was at Oregon. You have to admire a coach that can even make Mark Sanchez and Nick Foles look like good quarterbacks.

Seriously, Chip is a mastermind.

Yeah I would have loved if he had come to Dallas but as the offensive coordinator. It has already been shown that a good defense (Arizona) can usually win the battle against a good offense. However if the Eagles actually had a good QB like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and yes Tony Romo imagine what they could do!

Yeah I would have loved if he had come to Dallas but as the offensive coordinator. It has already been shown that a good defense (Arizona) can usually win the battle against a good offense. However if the Eagles actually had a good QB like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and yes Tony Romo imagine what they could do!

Snickers...the entire state of Oregon thanks Philadelphia ownership for not letting that happen.

First you said, without saying, that Jason Garret was a better coach than Chip...

Then as if that wasn't enough...

you put Romo in the same category as Peyton and Tom....I would have stopped reading there, but it was at end of the paragraph.

It's like I'm in a jerryland insane asylum and all the doors are on full lockdown!

Snickers...the entire state of Oregon thanks Philadelphia ownership for not letting that happen.

First you said, without saying, that Jason Garret was a better coach than Chip...

Then as if that wasn't enough...

you put Romo in the same category as Peyton and Tom....I would have stopped reading there, but it was at end of the paragraph.

It's like I'm in a jerryland insane asylum and all the doors are on full lockdown!

Gosh Isaac you're so negative. You're the reason there is so much negativity!(sad)

I wasn't saying Jason Garrett was a better coach than Chip Kelly at all never in a million years. Jason Garrett has been around so long because he does what Jerry wants. I was just saying I wanted Chip Kelly to be able to focus completely on the offense. Now that would be fun!(clap)

I didn't say Romo was in the same category as Peyton and Tom, I was just saying the Eagles would be scary if they actually had a good quarterback.

Quit putting words in my mouth!(censored)(wife)

(Disclaimer: I am totally kidding with Isaac. Isaac is a great guy despite his blind hatred of all things Dallas Cowboys) (brick)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...