Who should win 3rd in the Grow Out Competition?

Who should win 3rd in the Grow Out Competition?  

1. 1.

• FPD4308 with 16 but posted late
    • Markdadof2 with 15 might have posted into wrong thread
    • Grassi with 14

We are in a dilema, not everyone posted the requested updates, or posted them late. We did have quite a few threads running so I am accepting that it must have been confusing so I am putting it up for a vote. I just don't feel comfortable making this decision....I will check results tomorrow at 5pm and announce 3rd place winner.

I know I posted late and if I am disqualified I would totally understand that but I am willing to split the three prizes for third with the other two and then each person would get an item. I don't know how they feel about that but just a suggestion.

Please clarify on Markdadof2. If it was unclear as to where it should be posted (my assumption based on the start of the competition would be in the thread each person was keeping) but he did post his results before the deadline then he should be the winner. This needs to be clear in the rules before the next competition starts though. (I see there was a rule change to this effect but it was not in place when the previous competion began)

since there have been "growing pains" from the beginning, I think you should combine the 3 prizes, then split them equally between the contestants. Chalk it up to growing pains and for the next competition, make the rules perfectly clear and that all rules will be followed to the letter.

JMO

Did Markdadof2 post his somewhere? I looked and didn't see an update since the one saying he had 14, maybe 15 about a week before the end... maybe I'm missing it though? If he did post anywhere in the growup forum even if it wasn't the "right" place then he should win.

Next time we need to make everything more clear.. I thought we had to post before Oct 1st to not be dq'd but that was my interpretation and it shouldn't be open for debate for the next one.. JMO

I'm up for whatever is fair though :)

Did Markdadof2 post his somewhere? I looked and didn't see an update since the one saying he had 14, maybe 15 about a week before the end... maybe I'm missing it though? If he did post anywhere in the growup forum even if it wasn't the "right" place then he should win.

Next time we need to make everything more clear.. I thought we had to post before Oct 1st to not be dq'd but that was my interpretation and it shouldn't be open for debate for the next one.. JMO

I'm up for whatever is fair though :)

That is what I am thinking too. To much was left open for this round and wasn't clear. Things will be better next round I promise.

There seems to be a discrepency in the number for Markdadof2. Here is the last post he made (Post #43 on this page)

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14182&page=5

This shows 14 polyps counted rather than 15. It mentions 15 possible but no confirmation was ever posted and I don't see any pics posted. Since it wasn't clear (indicating he had made a post with a count of 15 somewhere) I voted for him however I can't find one which would change the way I voted. (It doesn't look like it will matter though at this point) Since there isn't a pic at all that I can find then IMO he shouldn't be included in the poll here since that was clear right from the start. (If I missed the pic somewhere then that would change things which is why I asked for some clarification about it)

I plan to ship the prize frags for the next competition this Thur I have no problem including a few more to cover this' date=' remember folks this was to be fun:)[/quote']

THAT IS HUGE JODY!!! I know you know you don't have to do that, but I would like to thank you in advance for becoming the solution to an awkward problem. I don't know what else to say, thank you thank you thank you for all the support you have given this game!!!(icon)

I just hope the 1st place winner isn't jealous of the 3rd place winners:)

Well I think Ryan and I will be fine. as you said before this is all for fun and learning. The prizes are just a bonus.

Why what are you sending?(plotting) No no, never mind I don't even want to know. I've been searching your site way too much as it is lately...(drooler)