Distribution of frags for grow out competition

I know where Jay lives but Rick? As stated I can always meet up in Portland somewhere also not a big deal I am all over the Metro area(whistle)

I'm in Orchards. (Near 117th. and 4th. Plain) I'll be contacting Jay to see if he wants me to drop his off on the way back. (I know where he lives already) I can do the same for you if you want as long as it isn't too far out of the way. I may even go a ways out of the way just to get a chance to see your tank if you like to show it off.:D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick' date=' I need your address. Unless you don't mind coming into town. That is up to you. We can ship to you.[/quote']

I planned to just run over and pick them up. Just need to know when and where.

ok.....so all know, I am getting the colony on Sat I believe, the plan is to frag sun and have ready for distribution on mon or tue. I will update on this thread and the sign up thread to keep everyone up to speed. I do apologize for my lack of organization here and hope you understand that as we progress I will get better.

Eric, for you it may feel disorganized. From the outside looking in your doing an outstanding job. I think most of us realize this is a new project and therefore it will have a few twists and turns until things get a chance to smooth out. Keep up the good work.

I'm in Orchards. (Near 117th. and 4th. Plain) I'll be contacting Jay to see if he wants me to drop his off on the way back. (I know where he lives already) I can do the same for you if you want as long as it isn't too far out of the way. I may even go a ways out of the way just to get a chance to see your tank if you like to show it off.:D

This fine with me. Works.

How long do we have to grow the frags.

Jay

Nothing to show off right now but a messDOH! Had ro re scape it this weekend when I pulled all the fish out. So now the rock is just kind of back in place and the corals were moved and not glued back in place that got knocked off the rocks. But your welcome to check it out. As for location just east of you off 162nd so not to far. Let me know as I might be able to head to portland also. Ok after reading getting to pick them up on a mon or tue will suck for me so Rick if you can grab them please do. I will pm you my number and you can call and we can figure something out.

Nothing to show off right now but a messDOH! Had ro re scape it this weekend when I pulled all the fish out. So now the rock is just kind of back in place and the corals were moved and not glued back in place that got knocked off the rocks. But your welcome to check it out. As for location just east of you off 162nd so not to far. Let me know as I might be able to head to portland also. Ok after reading getting to pick them up on a mon or tue will suck for me so Rick if you can grab them please do. I will pm you my number and you can call and we can figure something out.

Sounds good.

Yes, I'll be getting yours. As soon as Eric lets me know when and where to pick them up I'll get in touch. For anyone in Vancouver that will be around when I get them I'll probably drop them off on my way back.