WTT looking for grape caulerpa

Omilu

Hello all, <<<< NO LONGER REQUIRES, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES >>>>

If you happens to have this specimen of grape caulerpa available, I would appreciate a handful so I can grow them in my refugium. I would be happy to give you a kenya tree, or some green star polyp, or spaghetti caulerpa for your generosity. Thanks again in advance.

Please refer to picture attached for what I'm looking for.(rock2)

post-3103-141867775043_thumb.jpg

post-3103-141867775046_thumb.jpg

Try Isaac at Seahorse. He had calurpa in his refugium, I don't know if it is grape or not.

I also saw calurpa in Cayes (about SE 132nd on Division). It was a couple of years ago, so I don't remember whether it was grape or not.

Are you sure you want calurpa? Most people are using chaeto because of the risk of the calurpa going sexual and crashing tanks. Also, once calurpa gets established, it is hard to remove.

dsoz

Are you sure you want calurpa? Most people are using chaeto because of the risk of the calurpa going sexual and crashing tanks. Also, once calurpa gets established, it is hard to remove.

dsoz

Dennis, you just won the understatement of the year award.(laugh)

Hello all,

Thanks for the feedback. I do too have lots of chaeto thriving in my refugium. I just want this very specifc grape caulerpa because my blue tang likes eating it. Been to Sea Horse, Isaac don't have the particular type that I'm looking for. So if you have any, be a sport and give me some.

btw..if you go to Aquaticus...they have some unhealthy one in their store and they want $10 for a handful. Give me a break!!! If anyone is looking for some chaeto...I give them to you free of charge. Reef Aquarist Unite against price gouging!!!

I use to take huge bags of that stuff to caye's and the cactus type too. I don't know if they still have it in the shop or not. That was when I had my tank before the hostage situation so probably 1.5 years ago.

If you want more Cactus I can get you a bunch of that. I don't have any stores close and wondering what I'm going to do with it now anyways.