Hey reptile owners

Michael7979

OMG i thought when I started reading you wanted to make a MALE. Ace hardwhere has supplies for "misters" run ot the 1/4 tubing. Like the water line on a drip system. I'll bet HD has them in the outside garden area. Your so close I'd check it out:) Also a water timer to hook up to the hose bib. You could brobaly get a small pump from Harber Freight. I got one there for about 6 bucks and use it for my CA feed pump. They also have great timers too. SOOOO. get a bucket, put pump in it, Feed to mister. set timer. I have a bucket full of timers. For you, I'll donate one. Thats how I'd do it:)

OMG i thought when I started reading you wanted to make a MALE. Ace hardwhere has supplies for "misters" run ot the 1/4 tubing. Like the water line on a drip system. I'll bet HD has them in the outside garden area. Your so close I'd check it out:) Also a water timer to hook up to the hose bib. You could brobaly get a small pump from Harber Freight. I got one there for about 6 bucks and use it for my CA feed pump. They also have great timers too. SOOOO. get a bucket' date=' put pump in it, Feed to mister. set timer. I have a bucket full of timers. For you, I'll donate one. Thats how I'd do it:)[/quote']

Good idea! Never thought about Lowes/HD for garden misters.

Black Jungle has a mister for around $70 http://www.blackjungle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BJTS&Product_Code=ZM-HM&Category_Code=

You can pick up used electronic Cool Mist Vaporizers at thrift stores usually for under $10. They produce a very fine mist like a fog machine. I just looked around for mine, but I must have tossed it awhile back... sorry.

I checked with the guy I know and found out he has 70 snakes and only 4 lizards so he doest do any fancy misting. If anyone needs a snake though I can put you in contact with him. He has snakes that start at $40.00 all the way up to $5,000.00 He has raised them for many years.

For the record I am not a huge fan of snakes.