WTB ro/di unit

mcminn1

I know i should have grouped all my wtb all together. Any ways i am looking for a ro/di unit .Thanks

Yes it would help to group. What do you want? New used 3,4,5 stage? It would help you if you added a little more info:)

Buying Used RO/DI usnits can sometimes be costly especially if all the media is worn out. i suggest Saltwater Fantaseas, Patrick has nice RO/DI units 150GPD, with meters for only 199.99. I know your probably looking for cheaper I did too for a long time but when it comes down to it The Water Quality is one of the most important aspects of the Tank and its good to make sure you have a good working unit

Benny I dont think this is a "group buy" I think CCR and mcminn1 were saying mcminn1 should of grouped all of his WTB's in one thread instead of making 3 or 4 threads.

That said, maybe if a LFS see's this they could work us a deal if we can buy enough units.

I need one and the sooner the better because I was going to start cycling my base rock this weekend sometime. I will wait if we can get a deal on some units. If not I am going to just buy one somewhere. 100-150 gpd will work for me.

Benny I dont think this is a "group buy" I think CCR and mcminn1 were saying mcminn1 should of grouped all of his WTB's in one thread instead of making 3 or 4 threads.

That said, maybe if a LFS see's this they could work us a deal if we can buy enough units.

I need one and the sooner the better because I was going to start cycling my base rock this weekend sometime. I will wait if we can get a deal on some units. If not I am going to just buy one somewhere. 100-150 gpd will work for me.

You are correct. just trying to help him out. I use spectraPure. There isn't any better than there Maxcap cartridges. If you all are really interested in a group buy I can help you with the Spectrapure line. This is NOT meant to take away from our Sponsors. Just an offer.

I recently picked up a 4 stage unit from ebay, and have been quite happy with it. I went with this source because a friend recommended it. He has had one for a few years, and also has family (reef keepers) who have them and have been quite satisfied.

The link to the store is here: LINK

If you buy from these guys, look for the 0 TDS system. I believe mine was about $80 delivered.

HTH