New sig

markdadof2

Hey Mark, your temperature is a little low. You may want to quit playing with your computer, and play more with your fish. :)

Your pH is dropping kinda fast too. Down to 8.

Hey if your gonna show off your fancy toys and make us jealous, we're going to pick on you.

Pretty sweet.

Yeah, I dose in the morning when I get up and it has usually dropped pretty low. That is the painful thing about a nano - it swings left to right wildly. The new cube should be much more stable, especially once I run the fuge lights at night and get a calcium reactor hooked up.

The sig is fairly easy to do actually. I can't take much credit for it as someone else did all the work - I fill out a template with variables from my RSS feed (the raw xml variables). Reefchat has the template that you fill out - let me know if you need help.

LOL,

I just got all excited when I read the thread title "New Sig"

I thought yay! I get to look at a sweet new gun!

Turns out that I wasn't disapointed even though I didn't get to see a new pistol. Sweet sig! I need to figure out how to do that once I get up and running. I am jealous and think you are one of the most awesome people now! LOL

Garrett

I was real concerned at first then I remembered rule #1 if nothings wrong don't try to fix it. I do use Kalk now and it runs 7.9- 8.2

I agree, everything is growing great in my tank (except something got to my chili peper monti the other night....AARRRG...searching for a new frag now).

My main concern was the temp fluctuations - but I have a fan hooked up now and set to go off at a certain temp. I imagine my PH has always gone down and up and I am now just aware of it.

I agree, everything is growing great in my tank (except something got to my chili peper monti the other night....AARRRG...searching for a new frag now).

My main concern was the temp fluctuations - but I have a fan hooked up now and set to go off at a certain temp. I imagine my PH has always gone down and up and I am now just aware of it.

That what I like best about the controllers is programing based on temp or other parameters. I used to have my fans come on and run the same time as my lights, now they dont come on until the temp reaches 78.5 then the chiller comes on at 79.5 . they both run less frequent than they used to which I think will add to their life

Hey Mark - the graphs show up for me as well... pretty darn slick! That pH spike is pretty dramatic, is that your lights kicking on? I can't remember if you run a reverse light cycle refg. or not. I have always heard that they help stabalize pH swings so it would be interesting to see if that would affect this. Nice thing about being able to capture/store this kind of data - you can actually do some experiments and not just guess at the results.

Anyway... I'm jealous!

Steve' date=' you can set your up like that too right? I remember you have a system like that too.[/quote']

Yes Benny I do but I have tried to copy my program so I can post it. So far I cant figure it out, maybe mark can post how he got it to show up(scratch)