Eugene salt buy

impur

I'm going to need to order salt sometime in the next week or so. I usually order from petsolutions.com for Red Sea Coral pro salt, but it hasn't been on sale for awhile. Reef Crystals is on sale though, so i may try a couple boxes of that.

I thought if anyone else needs salt we could do one large order and split the shipping to save us some $$$. If anyone else is looking to order something let me know.

No stores in Eugene carry either type of salt, Red Sea or Reef Crystals. On top of that, they charge full price plus half for a bucket. I'm just not gonna pay 60-80 for a bucket of crappy Instant ocean. The stores in Eugene are.......not great.

No stores in Eugene carry either type of salt' date=' Red Sea or Reef Crystals. On top of that, they charge full price plus half for a bucket. I'm just not gonna pay 60-80 for a bucket of crappy Instant ocean. The stores in Eugene are.......not great.[/quote']

Tell me how you really feel :)

I'm very happy with Red Sea Coral Pro, and afaik no PDX stores stock it. When I need it, I need it -- I don't want to wait for a store to maybe order it for me. Salt is the only thing I regularly order online. Well, salt and those dried chicken jerky treats for the dog; DrsF&S have deals (and cheap shipping) on both.

No different stuff.

Mike i'm not trying to be difficult on this, but i have 1 day off a week. The time and gas it would take me to drive to PDX is just not worth it. It would cost more in gas than it would in shipping. And there goes 5 hours of my only day off. I hate that its that way, i really really do, but it is what it is.

No different stuff.

Mike i'm not trying to be difficult on this, but i have 1 day off a week. The time and gas it would take me to drive to PDX is just not worth it. It would cost more in gas than it would in shipping. And there goes 5 hours of my only day off. I hate that its that way, i really really do, but it is what it is.

Don't get me wrong.... I totally understand. Was just bringing up the idea and wasn't sure if you had thought about it.

Now isn't that ?Pacific Salt? with the green bag and fish on the front the same thing as kent' date=' but just a different package? that stuff is really cheap.[/quote']

Who told u that and blew smoke up your.....I wouldnt touch that stuff.....I stick with kent..... for now...haha

Do you guys know that instant ocean' date=' and reef crystals are out of business? there wont be much of that around for very long. they are just selling out the stock they have.[/quote']

Where did you get this info? I was only aware Aquarium Systems filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. This is the first I've heard they are going out of business. I would be shocked if that was the case.

Where did you get this info? I was only aware Aquarium Systems filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. This is the first I've heard they are going out of business. I would be shocked if that was the case.

That may be the case. I cant tell you where I heard this. It was reading from somewhere, probably RC, anyway....its probably just bancruptcy.

Aquarium Solutions as far as I understand it have filed bankruptcy in order to re-configure their company and to handle their debt issues. They will probably just eliminate some things or sell off certain items to others to relief debt.

I don't know but I would doubt IO would just stop being made..... it is probably the best 'cash-cow' under their banner.

i was under the impression that the pacific coast marine salt was kent relabled. ive heard it from a few places now. didnt think much of it have been using it for a few motnhs with no problems. its cheap and better that instant ocean. i know it was used in a certain propagation system for some time with nice sucess aswell. sorry for confusion i also cant find any hard proof to its truth.