Browsers with "spell check"

JManrow

I have been using the Firefox Browser http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ for at least a couple of years now. It is much faster than Internet Explorer and has many "Add On" applications.

One feature that I appreciate is the Spell Check feature.

A drawback may be the results given, depending how badly the user is "hooked on phonics".

For example, the word "repercussion", when misspelled as "repercusion", shows the results: repercussion percussion repulsion reprehension repression

Spelled as "repurkuhshin", shows the results: repurchase repulsiveness republicanism Republicanism.

Does anyone have any experience with other Browsers that may have a better spell check feature?

I agree the Firefox spell check needs work. Have you tried the spellbound add-on for Firefox? I don't have any experience with that add-on' date=' but it may be worth a shot.[/quote']

I tried to install spellbound, but I don't think that there are any currently available that are compatible with Firefox/3.0.7

I tried to install spellbound' date=' but I don't think that there are any currently available that are compatible with Firefox/3.0.7[/quote']

It's still beta, but it will install on 3.0.7. (I just installed it on mine as a test)