What can Brown do for You?

Krux

HA HA! Another top recruit the Blowlotti thinks hes gonna get and doesn't. I like it. I think one of his main reasons for not going to the hole is that there is a pretty good stable of backs there already. He probably wasn't guaranteed to start and that's what he was looking for. He will flourish at Tenn as long as Kiffin stays under control.

HA HA! Another top recruit the Blowlotti thinks hes gonna get and doesn't. I like it. I think one of his main reasons for not going to the hole is that there is a pretty good stable of backs there already. He probably wasn't guaranteed to start and that's what he was looking for. He will flourish at Tenn as long as Kiffin stays under control.

That's a lot of if's. I thought Kiffin was a good coach but all that has happened in the last year make me wonder. Just have to wait and see if he can bounce back at Tennessee. Who do they have for RB's?

So whats the over under on Kiffin and UT getting recruiting violations within the next 6 months? Oops i mean additional violations, in addition to the 4 he has committed since October.

Negative recruiting at its best by Kiffin. Thats what those SEC schools are known for. One of Brown's reasons was that Oregon's offense won't prepare him for the NFL. JStew had a laugh at that i'm sure, as will JJ when he's taken on the 1st day of the draft this year. And on top of that, he played in the spread in high school!!! How the heck does he think he got to be the #1 RB recruit in the country??

I wanted him here, no doubt he is a difference maker. But it won't slow down our offense in the least. We'll be able to have the thunder/lighting combo again this year with Blount and James. But i always wondered just how he would fit in. If you look at his recruiting videos, notice that when he scores a touchdown nobody from his team goes to celebrate or high five or anything. His highschool coach might have said it best: "We had supposedly the best football player in the country in high school, and we went 6-3." He's not a team guy, he's all about me.