cheap tanks

mister crabs

If anyone needs a new tank the dreaded petco has a smokin sale on all AGA tanks sizes 20-55. Tanks are $1 per gallon so a 20 is 20 bux! Unfortunately it doesnt include bowfronts but the 40 stretch hex by oceanic which is $249 retail rings up at $40. Haha!! so I bought 2! (whistle) sale ends saturday so get wit it! (rock2)

Don't bother. I was just at the Petco in Eugene and there wasn't much of anything left. They had a couple of small bowfronts but no cubes, strech hexes, or 54 corners. Not that they would have had any of those left after I was there anyway.

i picked up two 40 gal stretch hexs both with glass tops and strip light that came with it. both have cherry funush. I will trade the second one for a light setup to fit the one im keeping. so anyone out there with any 30" fixtures or retro kits (preferably T-5 or MH) and wants to trade let me know!

the sales is in Eugene. They sold me a 20 for my sump for 20 bucks. The free tank for teachers deal is starting now too. I am getting the paperwork tomorrow. They said I could do a saltwater system with fish' date=' substrate, heater and filter. + curriculum. Very cool.[/quote']

WOWA more info!!! My wife is a teacher