COMPLETION.

Ron Popeil

a random check at the new arrivals in the sponsors forum got me thinking about a drive to portland. saltwater fantaseas had blue stripe clowns listed, so i took the bait and made the drive. traffic was terrible on 205 so i snuck through portland. the drive was seemingly endless, but ultimately, very much worth it.

patrick and lise were incredibly warm and welcoming, and the play area kept my son very entertained and occupied. the most extensive collection of wrasses ive ever seen and a vastly colorful sps tank....but the real purpose of the visit were the clowns. and i was blindsided by what patrick had brought in. a collected pair of vanuatu white tailed chrysopterus clowns along with the anemone they had been caught in. a purple heteractis crispa.

the trio was amazing. exactly what i wanted in every way. patrick realized this, and helped me out with the sale. he proposed a very generous offer, and i now have the last and best parts of my collection because of it. thank you patrick and lise, very much.

now, for some terrible pictures that do the three no justice!

DSCF0881.jpg

DSCF0872.jpg

here are my two systems: chrysopterus on the left, nigripes on the right

DSCF0874.jpg

now, to just sit back and wait.

eggs, and lots of them.