NEED HELP NOW!!!!!

CCR

Started off the morning turning on the news and the horrible sound of water overflowing started. MY 110 overflow tupe from the box to the sump clogged!!!!!, so what is a durso, where can i get one, will it eliminate clogging, I don't know what was in it. i poked a rod into it and freed whatever it was, i have to get this done NOW

This link is to the man himself but I'm not sure what your system is setup like... they only work on drilled tanks for the most part. I would suggest a piece of eggcrate cut to fit inside the overflow tube or a screen attachment to keep critters and debris out... I've started the morning with water hitting carpet too. I know the feeling. (scary)

www.DursoStandpipes.com

Good luck!

Ben

Errrmmm... I would screen off the overflow somehow... I did drill overflows like this, and screened them off with gutter guard.. Im sure you can screen just about anything off with this stuff (rolling some up and puting in regular tubes works well to.

I turned it so you can see better since I hide the overflows at the eurobraces.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/nyleswright/Reef%20Tank/tankr1033.jpg

There is a screen zip tyed, and another rolled in and dropped inside. I had issues with stars and fish swimming into the refugium, this fixed all problems.