car rental, phoenix

Ron Popeil

this may sound like a particularly bizarre request, but does anyone have any ideas on renting a car in phoenix, arizona during the week of march 23rd through 30th?

all the business rentals are changing astronomical amounts, plane ticket prices.

does anyone here have a spare car down there i could pay them for? any ideas on how to get discounts, coupons, etc?

anything will be appreciated, thank you!

thanks john, ill look into that.

unfortunately, even when they say 300, there are still an additional hundred dollars in fees and taxes you dont see until you click on the car you want. i was all thrilled because i found a slew of cars around 220 bucks. only to click on them and find they were actually 380.

just stupid.

wonderful ideas gentlemen. i was confused momentarily by the beef jerky, but then it hit me: felony theft of a vehicle! genius!

i did some more snooping for some out of the box car rentals thanks to john, and...may have some new leads. thanks! keep the ideas coming if they are out there!

thank you all very much for the ideas. i thought i was onto something with a rent a wreck dealer outside of the phoenix airport, but then my girlfriend found an enterprise that offered the same if not better pricing.

its absolutely stunning to me that a airport enterprise will charge 370 dollars for a weeks use of a car, but another one literally four miles away will only charge 130 a week.

oh how they depend on ignorant consumers.