Envision Frag tank, MSX skimmer, Remora, Panworld, Geo for sale

madmike

Hi all

I have decided to simplify my systems and run them together from the same sump, so I have a bunch of lightly used equip for sale.

1st. **SOLD** I have a 60"Lx20"Wx12"T 1" thick rimless frag tank built by james at envision. This tank is flawless and will make a great frag tank. Here is the thread where I purchased it and a picture of it setup.

http://pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7669

asking SOLD and includes a stand...just what I paid for it. The acrylic alone would be much more than this!

2nd I have a MSX extreme 200 skimmer that I have been using on my 70 gallon cube for about a month. This thing kicks *** and I shouldn't sell it, but I want to upgrade my reeflo orca 250 so this will just collect dust. Has both the needle and meshwheels and will skim over 100gallons of water easy!

Paid almost $300 for it, will take $225. Still looks brand new but is broken in and skimming great!

3rd I have a remora skimmer with maxijet 1200. $75

4th I have a Panworld 100px-x pressure rated pump. This is similar to an iwaki and really pushes the water around. Used for about a month, looks brand new $100

5th I have a Geo Kalk reactor. Replaced the pump on it about 3 month ago and have upgraded the fittings to john guest style. $175

I am located in Vancouver and have dealt with several people on this board if you need any references.

Thanks

Mike

Ok, I have another item for sale. It is the sump from this thread

http://pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6825

The sump calculates out to about 55 gallons and has a place for skimmer, and a fuge area. I'll throw in an auto topoff unit with dual switches with holders built to fit this tank and a auto lifter or maxi pump. This unit has a relay and uses 12V to activate the switches for added safety. (a $75 value)

$150

I also have a couple of Bulk Reef Supply GFO/Carbon reactors that sell for $40 a piece online.

$40 for the pair

Feel free to make offers on any of the other equipment, they will be going on reefcentral this weekend if they haven't sold.

Later

Mike

• Like 1

Mike, I might be interested in the sump. I have an ATO, so I wouldn't need that.

I'm planning an upgrade to a 4x2x2 (120, I think) so I'm trying to decide if this is big enough. I like the design of it, but wish it was a tad bigger.

Do you have a recent pic? Does it have a filter sock holder on each side of the in-flow.

I'll go home and measure some of the gear I have to see how it would fit.

Oh, and what's the flow on your return pump? I need one of those, too. I'll google it, but just in case you get this quickly.

Thanks, and good luck with the sale.

The return is about 12-1300 gallons/hr, so it would work great for a 120. I could sell the sump without the ATO if you want and work you a deal if you want to buy the sump and the pump.

Oh, there is only one sock holder on the inflow side... I have added a shelf made of eggcrate in the other inflow area to hold another sock.

The sump is being taken offline this saturday, so I could get some pics for you once it has been cleaned.

Mike

• Like 1

Thanks, Mike. I think the sump will work. It's a bit smaller than I would like, but it's a (i think) good design and cheaper than buying new. I'll double check some meaurements tonight and get back to you.

Can you PM me the price for the Sump (excluding ATO) and Pump... and anything else you have that rhymes with ump. (laugh) anyone? Is this thing on?

Any just to confirm, any issues (cracks/severe scratches/leaks) with the sump or (rust/leaks) pump?

And if I do buy it, don't worry too much about cleaning it. I won't be setting a tank up for 4-6 months, so I'll have plenty of time.

• Like 1