2 Montipora Cap Colony Supper Nice

dj_giantti

I don't have enough I am sure. Only 30 or so polyps of watermelon Zoa's. Plus you and I are pretty far apart.

I am will to drive up there. I just need to get rid of some of this nice monti. I would love to have any zoes. I am will to almost trade for any zoes. Let make a deal.

Can you get me a picture?

Thanks CA2OR

sure here is pic of parent rock (not for trade) and actual frag. I am showing you parent rock to give you idea of color, the pic of the actual frag (which I can take another one) is below but there was build up on the glass. But if you drive down here you can see the piece for yourself.

Parent

Frag

DragonEyeZoas.jpg

I will snap new pic's in the morning, I am just not sure how to post them, I don't work tomorrow. See my PC was sent in for final warrenty work, so I can pretty much only post from work. I can send images to my photobucket from my phone and you can see them there if you wish.

Nah, don't you want to trade other cap for something else? I have no idea what that stuff is worth. To be honest these Zoa's are usually over priced in my book. All they do is change name from Watermelon's to Whammin watermelon's and feel that this deserves a kick in price.

there are about 30 or so polyps. I will give it a count when I get home, providing the lights are still on. If not I will put the LED's over them and they will open. The parent rock isn't up for trade for a couple reasons. First, it made this frag so it will make more, not that the frag wont do the same. Second, I lost a few of them for various reasons not too long ago and they are finally on a comeback (on the parent rock) no losses on the frag.