August BBQ Trade Thread

NeilsReef

Up for trade:

I have 2 green ricordeas, 1 light green ricordea, 1 baby purple/maroon yuma (R3 trade), zoanthid frags that have a (green skirt and orange center and a dark colored middle), zoanthid frag that has a (green skirt green center with a yellow middle) a few polyps available of a green zoo paly that looks like the ones in this thread: http://reefcentral.com/forums/showt...threadid=854094

R-3 (trade to Ryan: ricordeas and a yuma & some zoanthids)

I am looking for: yumas & ricordeas & maybe even zoanthids

I will be at the meeting. Sorry, No pictures available. My lighting is currently a 14K MH.

Neil

Ok, I've got a large open brain, Wellsophyllia (Trachyphyllia radiata) that is way too big with the new, smaller tank that I have. It's purple with neon green stripes. I feed it frozen krill from time to time. When it is fully out it has a diameter of 6". Right now I have it squished in the corner of the tank to prevent it from stinging my SPS's.

I've also got another large lobophilia. Unlike the circular ones, this one is linear. The skeleton alone is 7" in length, with the meaty part hanging over making it 9" total. It has a light red rim with a turquoise center. It can smell when I am feeding my fish frozen, so the tenticals come out and I feed it krill around once a week. Was once my most favorite coral, now it is just taking up too much real estate.

I am only looking for SPS frags, ricordias, and maybe some very cool zoos. If you don't have anything to trade I can also sell it. If anyone wants to take it ASAP I will make it worth your while.

I can also frag out my larger colonies such as the blue subulata and the neon green polyped, pink tipped porcillipora. I've also got some random frags I need to get rid of.

purple hydnopora

porcilipora

stylopora

unknown acro (it's brown now, but the mother colony has green polyps with neon fluresent purple tips. Not like the bonsai.)

yellow slimer

Maybe some others. Right now I'm thinning the herd so I can get more room for some other cooler stuff.

Randy I'll post some pictures of the subulata and the porcilipora. The subulata can almost be mistaken for a tenuis and the porcilipora is thin branching. I've been busy with school (ochem 331,332) this summer and I've got to work on top of that. I'll post some pics on Sunday cause I got to work all day today and tonight I've got a 21er I've got to be the DD.

Ok so the wellsophillia is sold and the following have wanted some frags.

Mike- subulata, and slimer?

Shawn - subulata, green porcilipora, and

porcilipora

stylopora

unknown acro (it's brown now, but the mother colony has green polyps with neon fluresent purple tips. Not like the bonsai.)

I have a green with purple rim MOnti cap a big piece

A beautiful Tenius with light blue tips 1 frag SOLD

The Loissette one frag SOLD

A green with red tip table acro one large frag SOLD

A green with white polyp acro (granulosa?) one frag SOLD

A tri color nana 1 frag SOLD

a purple with green polyp valida 1 frag SOLD

Red Millepora 1 frag SOLD

Green/teal acro 1 frag SOLD

Dang it, it just pisses me off I can't make it! Sorry for the language, I have some things I would like to trade but I can't make it to the BBQ, hopefully neil will be able to make it to the next meet and we can decide on some things prior, I will post some things I have to trade, I have all varioutions of brians, green red, open, and recordia. and some yellow monti and a few sps I can frag, I am looking to expand my zoo, recordia selection. Ohh weel, I will catch up next month!

Nyles, I will try to be at the next meeting. If I am not able I can always send some frags with Lowman aka Bob ( I am sure he wouldn't mind). Just PM me when you get a chance and we can work a trade out in advance. Just to let you know I have been making room on the bottom of my tank for some sort of brain coral (open?), and I always have room for any ricordeas I don't have yet.

Nyles, by the time we get to the September meeting I should have quite a few of propagated ricordeas & yumas ready for trade, and hopefully my zoos will grow fast. Maybe I meet even put water in my frag tank, instead of cluttering up my display.

Neil