To chalice keepers

Lowman

I only have one chalice (Watermelon) and it extends it's feeding tenticles (or whatever they are) as soon as the lights go out. Not sure if that's common for LPS, but my favia is the same way. So I just wait :30 after the lights go out and feed every once in a while.

I don't target any of my corals but I do use a little coral food here and there.

Same here as they always open up at night throw some roti feast in there and be done with it. Every once in a while I will target feed when doing my duncans and suns if they are open.

I use all sorts of stuff and feed all of my corals daily, and they are used to my schedule so they all have their feeders out waiting in anticipation. I feed decapped brine, natu rose, algamac 3500, phyto, rotifers, selco, frozen cyclopeeze, and coral frenzy. More than enough to feed a different food for every day of the week!!! I'm definitely a lil overboard.

only members of chalice mafia get to know what coral frenzy is and where to get it. If you would like to join you are required to donate 1 chalice colony for division among all other members.............................hahaha just kidding. Coral frenzy is coral food that you buy at your lfs, I think i got my last container from upscales or seahorse can't remember where.