is 275 shipped too much for used oceans motions 4 way...

Guest Mbeef61

Guest Mbeef61

i have a guy online that wants to sell me his 6 month old version 3 oceans motions 4 way for 275 shipped....it looks like they are 339 shipped from the company themselves....is this too much...i just want to make sure cuz im really pressured to get it cuz its the only thing holding me back from completeing my new tank...does anyone out there have experience with them and am i getting taken...let me know thanks for the help

mike

You need to figure out which 4 way it is? but yes that sounds like to much to me...They are small and do not wiegh anything, so shipping should not be much. If it is the normal 4 way then it is an ok deal...I would talk to some of the vendors and see what you can get priced out around here. What size tank is this going on?

Guest Mbeef61

its going on a 100 60x18x20 with a sequence dart....i really need to learn to resize images so i can post the pics of it....i could really use some advice...i think it is too much too so i think ill hold off its just holding up the whole build...anyone interested in another group buy lol j/k. its the version 3 with 1.5in in and 1 inch out.

I think i already answered you on TRT(or maybe someone else with the EXACT same question) as far as my opinion on that goes...... I would consider the 8 way actually if you are going to run spraybars and want the best flow you can get.......otherwise the spraybars will take up 1/2 of your intended random flow.......I just built a 225 system with the 8 way and after doing so im sending paul back the 4 way i already bought to upgrade to the 8 way for my 90.

unless you can find one out htere for SIGNIFIGANTLY less like nu 2reefin...buy it from Paul at OM.. they rock

225plumbingback.jpg