Coral Reef Pet Center

drock59

Ok, I think I'll retract my previous statement.

Remember me saying that I think that Jason's prices was high....? Well I was wrong. I bought a sweet lord colony for a FRICKEN GREAT PRICE. I'm not even allowed to tell you how much I bought it for. While I was there I also got an Idaho Grape, which was also a good price as well as a green striped yuma. For all of those who will want pics, I'll get them on Sunday as I am booked all day today. All in all, I spent less than...well I don't want to say so he doesn't go bankrupt before his grand opening. If you want to know how much I spent, go talk to Jason. He'll hook it up. Much Mahalos to you, Jason.

If you go back looking for the pink acro, that he loved , and didn't want to sell, well forget it. It's mine now!!!!!! and all i can say it, keep going in!!!!! he keeps getting more and more really cool stuff!!!, I'm gona go broke, my wish list is grooooowing.......... damm I gota setup another tank LOL AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME