Moving and need stuff gone

biomekanic

While not an eviction, it was a "Get out by the end of the month notice." I'm going to keep my 29g and that's pretty much it.

75 gallon tank with stand and corner overflow. DIY Durso. Stand needs some TLC, and tank needs some cleaning.

ADDED! I have a sump to go with it. It might leak. It was a drip filter that I was using as a refugium.

$100.00 Waiting for Pickup of tank

8x 54W Tek-Light, about $800 new. Bulbs are all 4 months old: 2x 6500K, Actinic, 10,000K, and 20x000K.

$100 GONE

29 gallon tank and stand. Oak hood for MH light, included. 175w with 2x actinic VHOs.

$100 or best offer. GONE

50 or 55g tank.

$20 GONE

I can't deliver, and you'll have to pardon the mess when you come and pick it up. This weekend, weather permitting, would be great. Wednesday through Friday ( yes, including Christmas ) we'll be moving to Wilsonville.

I can attempt a pic.

It's a bog standard 29g glass tank. Not drilled, but Impur has the stuff to drill the back.

Open wooden stand, the hood is oak, and was a custom job. It's about a 1' or so high.

Can I get a pic of the 29g that is for sale. How tall is the canopy? Glass or acrylic? Drilled?

Do you have a cell phone that can recieve pics? PM me the number and I can send some shots off to you.

Naw my phone is old school. You can email them to me at kevin@seahorse.org if that is easier then posting.

I'm up in Beaverton so to come get the tank is about a 5 hour trip. Sorry but not willing to make it without seeing some good pics of what shape the tank, stand, and canopy are in. If your not able to do that then I think Madreefer wants the tank too.

No hard feeling either way.