Going Once, Going Twice...

kriswaters

Going Three Times....

I would like to let everyone who has pre-purchased their tickets for the Christmas party that we have received your payments and have sent out a "receipt" that includes all of the purchased dinners. Bring that along to the dinner and someone will be at the door to check you in!

It is going to be a great night. We will have great food, wonderful corals courtesy of Totally Exotic Corals, Soutas and Oxx155. We have also received several other donations as well. You can check those out here :

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9492

We will be raffling off some items, auctioning off some items and giving away some items as door prizes! Stay tuned for the exact details!

I also wanted to let you know that I have extended the purchase deadline to Sunday, December 7th, 8am. I have spoke with Mr. Kwan and the absolute latest he can receive the details is Sunday.

If ANYONE has concerns about using pay-pal, or has any other issues that is holding them back from buying a ticket, please PM me...I am willing to make arrangements so that we can get you there!

I am really looking forward to this party, and I hope you all are too!

Thanks,

Kris