Estimated value of 65 gallon acrylic setup

tooneymonkey

Hey all, I was referred here by Isaac at The Seahorse over off Columbia Blvd. I have a 65 gallon acrylic tank with 3 metal halides and 2 110v bulbs, UV filter, Ozone, Skimmer, fans, and a 1/2 horse brand new chiller. The tank is fully populated with hard and soft corals and livestock. It is my goal to have a new 300 gallon tank made with Starphire glass, so I no longer need the old tank. Since I will be starting from scratch I want to sell my old tank with everything included and also my older 55 gallon tank along with it. My question is how much should I be asking for? We all know the amount of money we put into our tanks is quite a bit more than we could ever get back. The only thing that is wrong with the setup is the acrylic is scratched and needs to be buffed out, other than that the chiller cost me about a grand and it is about 2 months old. I have plenty of pictures but I am not able to insert them for some reason. If someone would be kind enough to give me a quick tutorial I will gladly post them here. Thank you for your time. My email is cameron.altree@ecubedav.com

Not to much infotunately :( The chiller is worth way more than all the other stuff combined. Parting out wuold probably be the best way to go about it. Sell the livestock first then the equipment. Unlike equipment corals sell pretty well on this forum usually. Later Ryan