hitchhiker id

Could it be the coral is not quite dead? If it is trying to regrow flesh it may be putting out feeder tentacles to try and catch some meaty foods. Try to feed it some mysis or brine shrimp.

I have seen one of my acans come back from worse. A cowrie was eating all the flesh off my acans (caught it in the act). I thought that the polyps were completely gone. Now there is flesh growing where there was just bare skeleton. It is not very colorful, but it is starting to color up as I feed the growing polyps.

dsoz

Looks similar to something I have on a zoa frag. Nearly colorless tentacles with fluorescent green dots under the actinics. I've been feeding it a couple times a week hoping it will get big enough to ID it. After it has eaten it looks much like an acan, but when the tentacles are out it looks more like an anemone (although i'm sure its not...its just that when the feeders are out if pretty much looks like all tentacles). I'll see if i can snap a pic even though its about the size of a smiley :)