FS/Trade

ThePremiumAquarium

FREE OR NEXT TO NOTHING STUFF!

Ok so, cleaning out the garage and I have a few things that I need gone! If you dont like the price and are willing to come pick these items up, just shoot me an offer. If they are not picked up within a week or so I am throwing them in the glass recycling bin one shard at a time(naughty)

I have an All Glass 75g tank for sale or trade. I used it as a refugium and it was used when I got it. There are of course no leaks and it has run for over 1.5 years now as one of my chaeto grow out tanks. The glass and plastic oak colored trim are by no means perfect and this tank should not be used as a display tank. There is also lots of coraline algae build up on the sides and back of the tank that can be scraped off as it is not on thick. Would make an awesome frag tank or refugium/sump. It has 2 holes drilled. One is 3/4" for the return and the other is 1" for the drain. It will need a nice cleaning before put into action but like I said, it has served its purpose quite well.

Dems: 48"x18"x20"

I have decided to offer this guy up for FREE to anyone who wants to come down and get it. I need it out of my garage to make some room.

Also have a 30g All Glass tank up for grabs. This guy is drilled for 2 1" bulkheads and is in pretty good condition with oak coloring as the trim. $15 should be sufficient, but if you have a frag or two to trade for it thats cool too.

I believe it is 36"x12"x 16" or so.

And yet another:

36" tall, 6" inch diameter Top Fathom protien skimmer. The collection cup has been glued back together where there were some cracks. Needs a pump. No clue how well it works or quite frankly how it works as I have never used it and a friend just dropped it off after he took his tank down. I would imagine it is rated for 300g-500g as it is quite large. I need this guy out of my garage so $15

seems like a decent price. Again frags are also welcome as trade.

And another:

Small nano skimmer of about an 18"-20" height. This guy needs an imput pump and then should be ready to go after some minor adjustments. Again, dont know too much about it as it was another friend drop off. It looks like it could handle up to 40g-50g or so. $5 is fair on this guy though again I am not too concerned about the price and just need it gone!

Thanks and come get this stuff out of my garage!!!

Garrett