monti eating nudi branches?

ahreno

My Leng Sy cap has taken a sudden change for the worse. It has some white spots on it that are pretty decent sized. I'm not sure whats going on with it and I'm fearing monti eating nudi branches.

Sorry for the quality of pictures but it's not easy to get pictures with my macbook!

post-1737-141867772007_thumb.jpg

post-1737-14186777201_thumb.jpg

Can you see any critters on it? The monti eating nudis are easy to see just look for a little white spot that is kind of fuzzy. I have dealt with them and they are not fun. I lost probably 5 montis to them but saved 1 and am happy. If you do have them look into a qt tank as you will have to dip them probably more than once. If you do set up a QT you will need to keep them in there for at least 6 weeks or more. I had mine in a qt for at least 6 weeks and even then when I put my undata in the tank I still found one on it at a later date. None so far though. Good luck and post up what you find out.

not really... i tried looking through the red water but didn't see anything... my eyes aren't super awesome though! I sit on the computer for too many hours.

there was a bunch of white stuff in the bottom but its just as likely that it was sand that came off

What did you dip it in?

The worry now is, since you didn't really see anything, and if now they are all dead from the dip and I can't find any on the coral, did you have the nudibranchs to begin with? What if they laid eggs? Makes it more difficult to know.

You see any damage on your superman or pokerstar montis??