wish i had accounts like these

So it looks like America is going to have a pop culture love affair with the aquarium.

I wonder how long it will last. It will most likely drive the cost of livestock up in price.

But when it's over, think of all those big tanks for sale.

Good point...but there could be good that comes with this... A lot of equipment could come down in price with companies that have the resources to buy in huge bulk and make things cheaper and still maintain quality... With that the time is not to open a store...wish I had about 40k laying around.

I bet most of these ppl with the fat wallets shelling out tens of thousands of dollars for a tank have no idea or even care about the animals they are putting in them. I think that this could really drive illegal collection of some animals thru the roof as well. What its illegal to have one? What if i pay 50k? A supplier isn't gonna turn that down.

I bet most of these ppl with the fat wallets shelling out tens of thousands of dollars for a tank have no idea or even care about the animals they are putting in them. I think that this could really drive illegal collection of some animals thru the roof as well. What its illegal to have one? What if i pay 50k? A supplier isn't gonna turn that down.

That is why...they pay upwards of 1000 bucks a month to have some one take care of it and they just get to look at it... Tank maitence is another good source of revenue for a fish store.