Parallel with MACNA

Rob Allen

You ask, what event would be perfect to occur at the same time as MACNA? What kind of event can mix people from another walk of life in the same hotel?

UFC_ChuckLiddel.JPG

Yes, UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell. Makes for an interesting mix of people at the bar. (rock2)

Yeah, it's starting to look that way. He's just not as quick as he used to be. It's too bad he lost, it looks like he was going to fight Forrest Griffin next -- I probably would have paid for that one (last night's card was too light for my $45, particularly when there are corals to be bought!)

Good to know there are fans in Portland. I will be looking to split costs for these events. I wish I had stayed in Atlanta for Saturday night -- I would have been looking for tickets' date=' but by the sounds it would have not been worth it. They were hyping that Chuck was a new man.[/quote']

He looked really good until Rashad Lewis dropped the A-BOMB right dead square on he's left jaw!! LIGHTS OUT and I mean lights out NOW!!!!

Does the Rich Franklin knock-out of Nate Quarry ring a bell

If you ever want someone else to chip in, send me a note. I always have trouble getting a crew together for this. (rock2)

Good to know there are fans in Portland. I will be looking to split costs for these events. I wish I had stayed in Atlanta for Saturday night -- I would have been looking for tickets' date=' but by the sounds it would have not been worth it. They were hyping that Chuck was a new man.[/quote']