Seahorse

Frank

Just wanted to place a quick note to let everyone know how far along Seahorse has come since the "old" day's.

If you have not been out to the new location off Columbia (on 21st) you need to! Isac and Sheri have really made many improvements and are constantly getting some really nice corals of a wide variety. I tend to stop out there quite a bit (on my way home from work) and it is hard not to buy something because everything always looks so good and the prices are affordable and fair.

It is a "must see" on your route of the LFS!

Yup, me too. The store is much brighter and pleasant now. And Frank is 100% correct about the variety and price of their corals. I stopped by there on the way home from the picnic and picked up a few nice, relatively unusual frags for a very fair price. I had pretty much stopped visiting, but with the changes they're back "in the rotation" :)

Yes Seahorse is a great place to shop(rock2) Isac is a great one to just sit down and bs with and they always have a great selection of corals to view. Still need to go get one he has been holding for meDOH!

I think Frank is moving in upstairs though(whistle) Seems he is always there when they come back with a shipment;)

Thank You

Thank you all! It is rewarding to hear that our hard work is actually making a difference and people are noticing the changes. Hopefully, these are viewed as improvements.

Both of us enjoy the hobby and feel lucky to put our hands around such rare beauty that nature has to offer.

-Our warm thanks,

Isaac and Cheri

I agree. Their LPS selection is always the best. Freindly and knowlageable people. They are great to trade with also

Jay

I know you cant carry everything but......

Some suggestions for seahorse would be:

Carry Reactor media both phosphate and calcium

Stock more exoctic anemones

Jay, just wanted to let you know that we have some beautiful anemones in right now. To name a few there is a purple long tentical, green long tentical, rose bubble and green bubble. We currently have calcium reactor media if you need any. We also currently have 3 brands of phosphate media in stock. If there is a specific species of anemone you want we would be glad to track it down for you. Thanks for the feedback.