Nano powerhead

aqua-ed

I had a 3g eclipse aquarium given to me and I set it up in my classroom to tide me over (and get my students excited) until I can get a bigger one.

In the meantime, there is not much flow at all inside the tank, which really detracts from the view. Does anyone have a suggestion for a small power head to put in the tank? I don't want something (nor do I need) that tanks up half the space in the already small tank. Anybody have anything they want to sell (or donate(naughty))

Also, what is a good fish to put in a nano with a few corals? Are damsels ok?

Thanks!

Lee

Small Mantis:D

I have a small 3 or 4 gallon bowfront and am using a 10 gallon hob filter and the flow is great in the tank. Only thing in the tank is the input for the filter. Macro algea and a few softies are all swaying in the current. GSP seems to like it to.

• 2 weeks later...

Watchman goby paired with the shrimp... Watchmans are like tanks(at least mine was). very small clown with a little bubble or other shorter tentacle anemone. Clown goby maybe too. maybe google nano fish for more results also... lots of learning potential with the odd pairing that nature produces sometimes... hope that helps:D:D:D