Drugged out kitties!

spayne

I had to take our two kittens in to the vet today to get spayed. sad

Poor little guys, all walking funny and WHACKED OUT on drugs! One of them is acting as though she was smoking some crack out behind the vet. Won't sit still, just on the go. I imagine she's a bit on edge from being cooped up in a kennel all day though. The other one is acting like she's been taking too many bong hits. Eyes all glassy and staring a lot.

I hated doing it to them, but having the cats spayed or neutered is a necessary evil. Especially when both of them went into heat once. Touch my butt, love my butt, smell my butt! DOH!

Thank goodness humans aren't like cats! Imagine that, if you will. You're waiting in line at the grocery store and... okay, I guess I should just stop right there before a mod smacks me! whistle

Stacy

I had to take our two kittens in to the vet today to get spayed. sad

Poor little guys, all walking funny and WHACKED OUT on drugs! One of them is acting as though she was smoking some crack out behind the vet. Won't sit still, just on the go. I imagine she's a bit on edge from being cooped up in a kennel all day though. The other one is acting like she's been taking too many bong hits. Eyes all glassy and staring a lot.

I hated doing it to them, but having the cats spayed or neutered is a necessary evil. Especially when both of them went into heat once. Touch my butt, love my butt, smell my butt! DOH!

Thank goodness humans aren't like cats! Imagine that, if you will. You're waiting in line at the grocery store and... okay, I guess I should just stop right there before a mod smacks me! whistle

Stacy

It is kind of scary when they are like this...But it gets better. One of my kitties was so bad that she could not even stand, she would just fall over.

It is kind of scary when they are like this...But it gets better. One of my kitties was so bad that she could not even stand' date=' she would just fall over.[/quote']

Man! I would be out of my mind with worry if one of the babies were like that! Luckily they both seem to be doing really well today. And the sutures are still intact! And that's not from a lack of licking.

Stacy

Since then' date=' I've always wanted what they gave him.[/quote']

Amen, brother! Wouldn't the world be a happier place if we were all so oblivious to our surroundings that we fell over and slammed into walls? Course, driving could be hazardous...

Stacy