Selling off Equipment: Tunze Wavebox, ATB Med Skimmer, Snapper, Chiller. Oregon

H20cooled

Now that my tank is tore down I'm now ready to get rid of the equipment, some of the items are brand new and have never touched water. I bought them to use with my tank setup and never got around to setting them up.

Thanks,

Rich

ATB Medium Cone Skimmer.

Used less then a year, this thing rocks and will pull coffee color skinamate all day. It works perfect and includes an extra Pin wheel impeller, a mesh wheel impeller, extra collection cup gaskets, an extra venturi injector, and a bigger air silencer. I have the skimmer and parts all cleaned up and ready to go.

Retail for these are $1199. I will sell for $900

Tunze Wavebox with Magnets

This is the new model with the small power supply. I've been using it for less then a year and it works perfect. I have cleaned it all up and it is ready to be installed in a new tank.

Retail for these with the magnets are over $600. I will sell for $425

ReeFlo Snapper pump. Brand new never used.

I bought this to use with my chiller but never got the chiller or pump setup so it is brand new. This is the 2400gph model with the A.O. Smith motor.

Retail for this is $200+. I will sell for $180

Trade Winds 1/2hp inline Chiller with controller. Brand new never used

I bought this for my tank but never got it setup. It is brand new, I bought it direct from the manufacture less then a year ago, it has a 2 yr warranty. This is the IL-49-S version rated for 4900 btu and up to 450G tank. The measurements on it are: 16.5x17.5x13.5 & 70lbs.

Retail on this is well of $900. I will sell this for $550

Below are the pics of the items in order of listing.

Tanksale044.jpg

Tanksale045.jpg

Tanksale047.jpg

Tanksale050.jpg

Tanksale052.jpg

Tanksale054.jpg

Tanksale055.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg