Chaeto at CFM

dsoz

I have an overabundance of chaeto. I could easily fill a gallon ziploc bag. I will have it at the CFM if anyone needs a baggie, just let me know. I should be near the PNWMAS booth most of the time near the TFT AquaPod.

Also, if anyone wants to donate anything to the TFT project, let me know. I could still use an improved CUC (the algae is still winning the battle). There is only one clown in the tank right now, so another small fish would be nice. There is only a few handfuls of CC on the bottom (I have some sand that I will add as soon as it cycles in a different tank with some dried out rock). It could use some more live rock.

As for corals, I have GSP, A couple of mushrooms, two types of xenia, and some zoas and palythoas. If you have extra of some types of soft coral or low light hard coral, please bring it and donate it to the tank. My goal is to grow some of this stuff out so I can help seed the next TFT tank that is in the works.

dsoz