New home for a large clown

Smann

Looking for a new home for my clark clown, needs a large tank, very protective of anenomes but friendly to tankmates. Had her for 5 years , I would like to stock my tank with a small pair of clowns and more small fish so i'm pretty sure they would not be welcome.

WOW, that is a beautiful tank, I would like to borrow the right to use some of these photos for the DVD that I have put together to promote what our club is doing with their tanks. This is not a DVD that is for sale.

If I could have your permission before it is to late I will include it and then burn the DVD for use at the Northwest Coral Farmers Market Event on Saturday.

Thanks again and I hope to see you there, I still have your cooler to return to you. If not I would like to get it to you on my way home.

Kevin

WOW' date=' that is a beautiful tank,[/quote']

I just saw the tank in person today. It is even better than the pictures show!!!!

The clown is also gorgeous! I hope someone with a big tank takes that beautiful animal.

Thanks for letting me stare at your tank for a little while. I hope that the drool does not leave too big of a stain on your floor. :)

dsoz

Thank you Steve,

I will load them before I burn the DVD. I think that you have done a wonderful job with your tank. Oneday, I will dream of having a tank like that. I just will need to really get studying when the weather changes as I am going to have much more time here real soon.

Thank you again

Kevin