Help in Eugene Getting PODs started after crash

Hi everyone here in the Eugene/Springfield area. I am wanting to purchase pods, both amphipods and copepods in as much variety as possible, to restock my tank and get it started after a crash that killed most of my corals, and all of my pods, at least that I can see.

I dont know how to get them out of your tank and into mine, but chaeto, or a piece of rock would work, and I can return it to you in a couple weeks. Just send me a message or call me or reply to this post and let me know how much you want for the POD rental.

Thanks, Curtis

541-505-4974

If you are coming up to the portland area any time soon, I have a HUGE clump of chaeto that I can part out to you. I can even dig through my filter sock to find some nice big pods. I can usually find 5-6 in there, and that is enough to start a colony.

If you are coming to the CFM let me know.

dsoz

i am coming up to portland on tuesday. i plan to check out a few LFS and meeting up with you would be great. i am glad that you helped me figure out what the true reason for my tank crash was, and i am so excited that you are part of the Tanks for Teachers program, i am getting heavily involved in that and hope to get it started a little stronger in the eugene area. i am not a teacher, but just a member that sees the need for this type of education.

Tuesday should be fine. I am about halfway between Waves and Saltwater Fantaseas. I should be around all day, and I can either meet you or you can come to my house to see the tank.

I can include enough chaeto to give to both you and Mike (biomechanic) if you can hook up with him later.

Sending you a PM.

dsoz

Nuts' date=' we headed home to Eugene this afternoon, we were staying with a friend in Wilsonville.[/quote']

So close... Oh so close. Only 15 minutes north, and you would have some great chaeto for you and a friend. :) Sorry you missed out.

dsoz