FS: Seahorses +!!!!!

TankIt

The owner of the seahorses I have been breeding has decided to sell them! And asked me to do it for him!

Livestock--------

2 Breeding pairs of Hippocampus Erectus sunburst! Bright yellow and orange!

3 Female Kuda all black with some white marbleing

2 Male Kuda 1 yellow and 1 white with verticle brown stripes (Beautiful!)

2 Large toadstools

large Red mushroom colony rock

some green fuzzy shroom

2 Large hairy shrooms

1 Nice Large Kenya tree

2 Large leathers I cannot remember the name (1 purple+1 Green)

A few Nice large Show pieces of LR

A TON OF MACRO!!!!!!

2 fake branching corals for hitching

About 50 2 week old baby Kuda and Erectus

Please Keep in mind the Adults seahorses are all breeding! They are also and have been for the last year on a diet of only Frozen PE Mysis and the rare Live Brine as a treat. but only 1 or 2 times per month. They need to be fed twice per day at leased! The all have their own personalityies adn I have got to know them very well now, even having them eat out of my hand now!!! These are very social pet and I am sad to see them go but happy at the same time because the owner does not have the time to even feed them once per day and I cannot make 2 trips per day to his house, once is bad enough!!!!!

Equipment-------

1-72 gallon bowfront Aquarium with a nice stand and canopy

a nice large sized sump built for this tank with a great working skimmer (I am not sure what brand)

For lights there is 1 4' T-5 dual strip and 1 4' PC strip with 2 65 watt 50/50 bulbs

There is also a biowheel HOB filter without the wheel for the use of carbon and a little extra flow.

This comes with a light timer power strip from coralife

1-12 gallon biocube with LS, LR and Macro

1-15 gallon tall with fake coral, macro and light, heater, 2 sponge filters

1-10 with wrot iron stand light, heater, sponge filter, LS, Macro (currently baby sea horses)

1-10 gallon with light, heater, sponge filter, LS, fake coral and macro needs to be cleaned but in great shape.

I would like to sell the tanks complete as packages, please send me a PM about what you are interested in and I will let you know about the prices.

I know I need to get some pics and I will try to get some tomorrow.

Thanks Amanda

ERECTUS PAIRS

I would sell the live stock seperatley from the equipment I just do not want to part out the tank and equipment. Can you go to the Mcminnamins meet and greet this sunday? We can discuss details there or you can call me at 503-679-5183.

2 pairs of these horses sell for $689 at www.seahorse.com which is where they were purchased from, I know the owner paid a lot more a year ago when they were actually purchased, these are also mated and breeding every 2 weeks which seahorse.com told us we would not be able to do and I have proven them wrong with the 4 batches I have had and the survivors as proof! I am not asking nearly what they are for their horses. Make me a good offer, I have not gotten a strait answer about how much the owner wants for them yet sooooo...........(scratch)

I hope you have seem the pics I posted on her already in a different spot on the forum..... I am going to try to get better pics tomorrow.

Thanks

Amanda

Baby seahorses

The Kuda and Erectus are mixed in a tank right now. There is about 50 -60, they are 1 week old and eating baby brine shrimp. If you are interested in all I would sell them all for $75!!!!! which is only a little more than a dollar a piece! you can sell them to the local shops when they are a little older and eating frozen (which is not hard to do).... All the shops around here have already told me they would buy them!!!! To the person who sent me a message about them if you are interested please let me know ASAP because I do have someone else interested, I would get more for them but only credit at a store and I need to get them gone and cash talks better!!!!!!!

Thanks

Hey Amanda,

It's Kate from World of Wet Pets/Eric's store... sorry to hear this owner is selling out, I know how much work you have been doing on these critters. I hope you are keeping some of the babies (: If you get in a tight spot with fry let me know, you can drop them off for me at WOWP and I will give you some cash. I am hatching SF bay BBS daily now and would do my best, have raised peppermint shrimp to settlement in the past so it can't be worse than that... used to have dwarf seahorses too. Also I am wondering about the 72 bowfront, is it drilled? What is that setup going for? Probably can't afford it, I work retail and spend all my money on fish (: But it's worth checking on.

I do have a gorgonian frag for you, they are doing so well I cut some more. There is one in the coral tank at work but it's not for sale yet. Not attached.

Kate

Hey Amanda,

It's Kate from World of Wet Pets/Eric's store... sorry to hear this owner is selling out, I know how much work you have been doing on these critters. I hope you are keeping some of the babies (: If you get in a tight spot with fry let me know, you can drop them off for me at WOWP and I will give you some cash. I am hatching SF bay BBS daily now and would do my best, have raised peppermint shrimp to settlement in the past so it can't be worse than that... used to have dwarf seahorses too. Also I am wondering about the 72 bowfront, is it drilled? What is that setup going for? Probably can't afford it, I work retail and spend all my money on fish (: But it's worth checking on.

I do have a gorgonian frag for you, they are doing so well I cut some more. There is one in the coral tank at work but it's not for sale yet. Not attached.

Kate