Attenchen ALL Reefers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

180Brandy

I have Coral Farmers Market Tickets available. The price is $ 15.00 per person. Kids under 12 are free. If you can any questions please ask me. You can use the pay pal button on the home page. If you don't get the tickets now it will be $ 30.00 at the door. Get them while supplies last!!!!!!

Just ordered mine. Now' date=' to hit a liquor store or two for coral money...[/quote']

I just paid for mine last night. Thinking about hitting a bank or two in the next few days. LOL :)

Figured I'd hit the banks since Andy is hitting the liquor stores! :) :)

Nyles should have mine.

I'm going with the idea that i'd like to buy 1 maybe 2 really really nice pieces to add to my tank. I'd like to find that one piece that i could build my cube around. And if i don't find it i'm spending my money at Jody's booth :D

BUMP

Last chance to get your coral farmers market tickets at the low low price of $15.00. I have just a handful left. The last day I can send them is Wednesday. Or you can make arrangements with me to meet you at the door......

ACT NOW DON'T DELAY

Nyles should have mine.

I'm going with the idea that i'd like to buy 1 maybe 2 really really nice pieces to add to my tank. I'd like to find that one piece that i could build my cube around. And if i don't find it i'm spending my money at Jody's booth :D

Thanks glad to know im the last resort (threaten) but im sure there will be all kinds of goodie's calling your name someware there lol